We are pleased to announce that McDermott's Italian Tax Practice has been shortlisted for the second year by LegalCommunity in five practice categories and five individual lawyer categories.
The Firm’s nominations are:
- Tax Law Firm of the Year
- Tax Lawyer of the Year - Andrea Tempestini (USIT-MIL) (NEW)
- Transfer Pricing Law Firm of the Year
- Transfer Pricing Lawyer of the Year - Carlo Maria Paolella (USIT-ROM)
- Tax Consultancy – Law Firm of the Year (NEW)
- Tax Consultancy Lawyer of the Year – Andrea Tempestini (USIT-MIL) (NEW)
- Tax Controversy - Law Firm of the Year (NEW)
- Tax Controversy Lawyer of the Year – Mario Martinelli (USIT-ROM) (NEW)
- Tax/ Restructuring Law Firm of the Year
- Tax/ Restructuring Lawyer of the Year - Andrea Tempestini (USIT-MIL) (NEW)
The winners will be announced at the annual awards ceremony which is taking place on the 24th of March, 2015 in Milan.
A panel of independent, distinguished judges which include members of Italy’s business elite and a LegalCommunity member will review the information received from all shortlisted firms and decide the winners to be announced during the awards ceremony. The shortlist was derived from the application that the firms submitted this year, evaluations by LegalCommunity’s research centre and public vote via the web site.
LegalCommunity is the first legal interactive multimedia platform in Italy for lawyers in commercial practices as well as clients in the country's wider investment community. The LegalCommunity Awards recognize extraordinary advancements achieved by law firms in a particular legal or industry area within the past year.