August 12, 2016 – International law firm McDermott Will & Emery is pleased to announce that seven of the Firm’s partners have been named to the first ever Benchmark Litigation “Under 40 Hot List.” The new accolade honors the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners of the age of forty or younger.
Through a process of peer review and case examination, the following McDermott partners were named young, up-and-coming lawyers:
- James Commons – Washington, DC
- Michael Huttenlocher – New York
- Gregory Jones – California
- Dana McSherry – Massachusetts
- Lisa Richman – Washington, DC
- Bryan Webster – Illinois
- Charles Weir – California
To view the full list of attorneys named by Benchmark Litigation to the “Under 40 Hot List” please click here.