London (May 8, 2017) – International law firm, McDermott Will & Emery’s London Private Client Practice has been recognized by ePrivateClient “Top Law Firms” 2017. This prestigious listing highlights law firms providing an exceptional level of service to high-net worth individuals and families based both within the UK, and internationally.
- McDermott ranks in the top 35 law firms selected by ePrivateClient’s extensive market research.
- The rankings note the significant contribution of our London Private Client team to the overall success of the firm, as well as acknowledging the growth, which the team has seen in 2016.
Read the full results here.
This accolade is further recognition of the success of the London Private Client practice, following on from a number of awards and honors received by the team over the past twelve months including:
- McDermott's Private Client Practice Top-Ranked in Inaugural Chambers High Net Worth 2016
- McDermott Top Ranked International Private Client Practice by Chambers Global 2016
- McDermott London Associate Simon Gibb Recognized by ePrivateClient “Top 35 Under 35” 2016
The rankings are drawn up according to reputation, quality of service, growth over the past 12 months and the extent of their UK offering. Each year ePrivateClient conducts a survey of over 140 law firms with the aim of discovering the best UK private client practices. The watchwords for the research carried out by ePrivateClient are “high quality and professional advice and support clients need in tumultuous times.”