CHICAGO (August 2, 2017) – International law firm McDermott Will & Emery is pleased to announce that six of the Firm’s partners have been selected by Benchmark Litigation for inclusion in its Under 40 Hot List 2017.
This is the second year Benchmark are recognizing the up and coming lawyers with this accolade, aimed at honoring the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners of the age of forty or younger.
The selected attorneys represent a wide range of the Firm’s capabilities and regions, and are as follows:
- Natalie Bennett (IP, Washington, DC)
- James Commons (White Collar, Washington, DC)
- Nitin Gambhir (IP, Silicon Valley)
- Michael Huttenlocher (Trial, New York)
- Nicole Jantzi (IP, Washington, DC)
- Gregory Jones (Trial, Los Angeles)
The overall list has been compiled through a process of peer review and case examination over many months, to assemble this collection of young, up-and-coming attorneys.
The full list can be viewed here.