11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
McDermott Will & Emery is pleased to present this complimentary webcast that will focus on the compulsory early outcome assessments and subsequent compulsory price negotiations applicable to new pharmaceutical products in Germany under the so-called Neuordnung des Arzneimittelmarktes (AMNOG) regulation.
As pharmaceutical prices in Germany have in the past been the starting point for discounts granted in many other European countries, the AMNOG regulation can affect prices in many European countries. Join our panel for a lively and dynamic discussion of important considerations and factors relevant to the medical device industry.
This webcast is geared toward medical device and pharmaceutical companies, health systems, management boards and management employees within health care organizations. Specifically, this webcast will be of interest for any medical device or pharmaceutical company conducting business in Germany.
The webcast will cover the following:
- Legal overview of the new compulsory early outcome assessment proceedings and subsequent price determination
- Pricing and reimbursement in the United States and Europe
- Legal overview, practice issues and implications on international reference pricing under the German AMNOG regulation
- Practical issues in connection with submitting a dossier under the German AMNOG regulation – compared with submission of technology assessments or payer dossiers in the United States
- Comparison of proceedings before the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence in the United Kingdom
Simone Breitkopf, Head of Governmental Affairs and Pricing, Alcon Laboratories Inc.
Paul W. Radensky, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
Stephan Rau, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
For more information, please contact McDermott Events.
CLE credit for the live presentation of this program is pending in the following states: California, Illinois, New York and Texas. A Uniform Certificate of Attendance will be made available to participants requesting CLE credit in all other states. Please be advised that CLE credit will not be approved for on demand/recorded viewings of this program in the states listed above. Attendees seeking credit in other states should consult their state CLE accrediting agency to determine whether self-study credit can be earned for on demand/recorded viewing of this program.