CAPITAL MARKET FINANCING – An Option for Mid-Sized Enterprise?
- Welcome address by Philipp von Ilberg, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- “Financing Options Outside the Stock Market,” Christoph Büth, Department Head, Equity Investments Midcap, NRW.BANK
- “Mid-Sized Enterprise Bonds – Configuration and Marketing,” Günter Jucho, Managing Partner, Jucho & Coll. Deutsche Industrieanleihen GmbH & Co. KG
- “The Capital Market Demands Transparency – Legal Aspects of Going and Being Public,” Philipp von Ilberg, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- “Equity and Debt Capital Procurement via the Stock Exchange – Key Aspects for Mid-Sized Enterprises,” explained with two practical examples by Sascha Rinno, Head of Capital Markets, ICF Kursmakler AG, and Martin Schmeisser, Head of Equity & Debt Capital Markets, ICF Kursmakler AG
Presentations will be followed by light refreshments and an opportunity for further discussion and sharing of information.