11:00 am – 12:30 pm CDT – Presentation
12:30 – 1:30 pm CDT – Luncheon
To view the archived presentation, please click here.
In this Issue
- Top Five Traps for the Unwary in Spin-Offs
- Key Tax Considerations in Spin-Offs
- Trademark, Domain Name and Other IP Considerations in Spin-Offs
- Employee Benefits Issues in Spin-Offs
Please join McDermott Will & Emery for Part II of our 2013 Midwest Life Sciences Roundtable Series. Speakers will provide an in-depth examination of current issues facing pharmaceutical and medical device transactions including:
- Deals involving carve-out or spin-off transactions with pharmaceutical and device companies
- Dealing with intellectual property, transition services, financing structures and pre-deal structuring
- Addressing the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) current approach to merger control in life sciences transactions and the continued incursion of the FTC into life sciences deals
Jeffrey W. Brennan, Partner
Kristen E. Hazel, Partner
Richard B. Smith, Parther
Jeffrey C. Wagner, Partner
Kristian A. Werling, Partner
Stephen Wu, Partner
For more information, please contact McDermott Events.
CLE credit for the live presentation of this program is pending in the following states: California, Illinois, New York and Texas. A Uniform Certificate of Attendance will be made available to participants requesting CLE credit in all other states.