1:30 – 5:30 pm EDT
On-field cocktail reception immediately following
501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Ave.)
Miami, Florida 33125
Presented by McDermott Will & Emery, this complimentary Private Equity Boot Camp is designed to provide entry- and mid-level private equity professionals with a thorough overview of the critical legal aspects of a typical buyout transaction.
Continuing the focus of McDermott’s live Boot Camp events and webcast presentations, this fast-paced, interactive event will explore the many components of and considerations involved in buyout transactions.
Participants are sure to gain practical knowledge and a deeper understanding of the fundamentals of deal-making. The event will encourage substantive interaction among private equity professionals, as well as informal networking immediately following.
Located at Marlins Park, the Private Equity Boot Camp promises to be a must-attend event. Topics to be covered include:
- Driving value through choice of transaction structure
- Developing key management incentives; understanding restrictive covenants
- Key purchase agreement terms from working capital adjustments to indemnity packages
- Critical due diligence and the impact of findings on valuation and deal structure
- Acquisition financing from bank debt to seller notes
For more information, please contact Maura Donnantuono at +1 212 547 5847.
CLE credit is pending in California, Illinois, New York and Texas. A Certificate of Attendance will be made available to participants requesting CLE credit in all other states. Click here for more upcoming events.