8:00 – 8:30 am CDT – Registration and breakfast
8:30 – 9:30 am CDT – Discussion
McDermott Will & Emery
227 W. Monroe St.
Chicago, IL 60606
Please join Jennifer Mikulina, partner and head of global trademark prosecution, and Wendy Wu, IP counsel and group leader of MWE China’s intellectual property group, for an interactive roundtable regarding the challenges of trademark enforcement in China and recent changes to the Trademark Law in China.
Topics to discuss include:
- Steps to protect your brands in China
- Alternative strategies to enforce trademark rights in China
- Options for third-party trademark-related investigations in China
- New developments to Chinese Trademark Law, effective May 2014
- Potential changes to trademark protection strategies in connection with the new Trademark Law in China
Bring your questions and experiences to share with the other roundtable participants!
Jennifer M. Mikulina, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Wendy Wu, Counsel, MWE China Law
For more information, please contact Esther Stone.