10:00 am – 4:00 pm CDT
The Ritz-Carlton Chicago
160 E. Pearson St.
Chicago, IL 60611
Tel: + 1 312 266 1000
McDermott Will & Emery’s third annual Pharmaceutical/MedTech Private Equity Dealmaking Symposium will focus on the opportunities and challenges for those investing and operating in the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and life science services industries. Our seasoned panel of private equity, investment bank and business development professionals will provide insight and guidance into how to successfully navigate investments, mergers and acquisitions, and growth in this dynamic industry. Don’t miss the conference that a past attendee described as “panels were excellent and speakers shared real life experiences and important issues!”
Please see below for conference materials and presentations:
- Symposium Brochure
- Symposium Faculty Biographies
- The State of the Market: M&A and Capital Markets in Pharmaceutical and MedTech
- Structuring Life Sciences Deals: Milestone Payments, Earnouts, Contingent Purchase Prices and Indemnification
- Structuring Life Sciences Deals: Supplemental Materials
- Tax Strategies in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Deals
- Operating in the Global Life Sciences Marketplace: Key Developments in Asia and Europe
- Subsector Spotlight: Specialty Pharmaceuticals and Specialty Pharmacy
- The Board's and Management’s Role in Regulatory and Compliance Oversight of Portfolio Companies and Corporate Subsidiaries
If you would like to live tweet during the event, please use the hashtag #PharmaMed2014.
* This event was previously known as the Life Sciences Private Equity Dealmaking Symposium. CLE credit is pending.