12:00 - 1:30 pm EDT
To register, please click here.
In the world of health care antitrust, mergers and accountable care organization (ACO) formation dominate the headlines, but many other hot-button antitrust issues lurk inside the ordinary activities of health systems and provider organizations. Issues that may seem to fly under the radar can be critical to a health organization’s antitrust compliance, especially in today’s environment of vigorous federal and state antitrust enforcement.
To shine a spotlight on health antitrust issues that rarely appear in headlines but should be front and center to in-house counsel, lawyers at McDermott Will & Emery will present a webinar devoted to key topics outside the arenas of mergers and ACOs, including:
- Management agreements—where are the appropriate boundaries?
- Exclusivity terms and covenants not to compete—when do ancillary restraints go too far?
- Salary benchmarking and surveys—how do the antitrust laws apply to the HR department?
- Firewalls, staffing decisions and managing information—is your joint venture operating properly?
- Due diligence, competitor agreements, communications—what information about rivals is off limits?
Jeffrey W. Brennan, Partner
Ashley M. Fischer, Partner
Stephen Wu, Partner
For more information, please contact McDermott Events.