8:30 - 9:00 am - Registration & Coffee
9:00 am - 12:15 pm - Conference
To view the full agenda, please click here.
McDermott Will & Emery organizes together with Mergermarket a major event: the French Executive M&A Club. This Club will bring together key corporate and private equity figures from the French M&A community and discuss future opportunities for dealmakers within this market.
Specific topics will include the following:
- Assessing recent takeovers – what financial and regulatory risks were encountered?
- What makes a public takeover successful?
- Deal drivers in 2015 – What role will distressed M&A play in driving growth?
- Assessing the current state of the French bank lending environment – is financing becoming more readily available?
- Philippe Capron, CFO, Veolia Environnement SA
- Jonathan Marsh, Head of M&A, Total
- David Hawkes, Senior Director, Alcatel Lucent
- David Newman, Director M&A, Sodexo
- Sergio Val, Senior Vice President Corporate Finance, Treasury & Insurance Division, GDF Suez
- Jerome Guez, Partner, LBO France
- Antoine Ernoult-Dairaine, Partner, Sagard
- Philippe Poletti, Senior Managing Director, Ardian
- Nicolas Gheysens, Director Private Equity, KKR
- Jacques Buhart, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Philippe Manière, Managing Partner, Footprint Consultants
- Hubert Preschez, Head of Corporate Finance, France, Societe Generale CIB
- Yann Magnan, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
For more information, please contact Mireya Berteau.
Please note that the conference will be in French.