- Healthcare Services Industry and Washington Update
- Smart Healthcare Investing: More Important Now Than Ever
- Developments in Healthcare Exits
- Investment Banking for Healthcare Services
- Investment Opportunities in the Shift from Volume- to Value-Based Reimbursement
- Focus on Financing: Current Lender Perspectives and Market Conditions
McDermott Will & Emery’s ninth annual Healthcare Services Private Equity Symposium is the premier conference and networking event addressing critical business and legal issues specific to healthcare services private equity transactions. The mid-term elections have once again brought healthcare to the forefront as a source of disagreement between Congress and the president. The Symposium will assist investors and C-level executives in navigating the complex business of buying, selling and investing in this ever-changing industry.
We are pleased to announce that best-selling author Ben Mezrich is our keynote speaker. His books have sold millions of copies, and two of his novels were made into movies, The Social Network and 21.
We hope you can join us in Miami Beach for the symposium that past attendees have said “is the go-to event” with “only real players in attendance.”
For more information, please contact Robert Greenbaum at +1 617 535 4063.
If you would like to live tweet during this event, please use the hashtag #HPE2015.
CLE credit is pending.