To view the archived presentation, please click here.
McDermott Will & Emery and SRS Acquiom cordially invite you to a Life Sciences Roundtable Series entitled Structuring Milestones and Contingent Payments in Collaboration and M&A Agreements. Please join us for this complimentary program during which SRS Acquiom will present recent data from their experience managing 100 life sciences M&A deals and our panel will address the key issues and recent trends involved in structuring milestone and contingent payments in collaboration and M&A agreements.
Our panelists will address the following critical issues related to pharmaceutical and medtech deal-making:
- Key factors to consider when structuring and drafting clinical, regulatory and sales-based milestone payments
- Drafting “due diligence” obligations, and the definition of “commercially reasonable efforts”
- Recent developments in life sciences litigation involving milestone payments, earn-outs, contingent consideration and royalty payments
- Amanda Jackson, Director, Business Development, SRS Acquiom
- Don Morrissey, Head of Life Sciences, SRS Acquiom
- Sarah T. Hogan, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Richard B. Smith, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Kristian A. Werling, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
For more information, please contact McDermott Events.