9.00 am - Registration and breakfast
9.30 am - Roundtable
11.15 am - Coffee & tea
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP
London EC2N 4AY
THE ROUNDTABLE WILL COVER:
Regional Rules in Africa:
- Overview of relevant regional organisations
- Review of most relevant: WAEMU, CEMAC, Comesa and others
- Overview of OHADA
- Investment structuring
- Procurement rules
- Investment incentives and protection
- Trading, tariffs, distribution and sales
- Anti-competitive practices and merger control
- Anti-corruption rules
- Enforcement of judgements and arbitral awards
This event will be valuable to corporates, financial institutions, private equity funds, family offices, entrepreneurs and other companies investing and operating in Africa.
Panellists will include: Jean-Claude Petilon, Matthieu Adam, Stuart Mathews, Rupert Weber, Mark Davis and Jacob Grierson.
For more information, please contact Caroline Birch at +44 207 577 6948 or cbirch mwe.com.