McDermott lawyers Steve Kranz, Art Rosen, Cate Battin, Jane May and Roy Crawford presented at the TEI seminar "State & Local Tax Update", held at the Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
This half day seminar covered:
- Is Nexus Still A Prerequisite for Taxation? (is economic nexus the new normal)?
- The Empire (NY) Strikes Back with its New Tax Law (a review of last year’s tax reform)
- Market Sourcing for the Sales Factor – where are the Customers?
- Handling Tax Controversy to Win (lessons learned in litigation)
- California Cruising (an update on the golden state’s tax landscape)
View further information and registration details here.