To view the archived webcast, please click here.*
*In order to view the archived webcast, please register for the event by inputting your contact details.
An Election Breakdown and What It Means for the Health Care Industry
On November 8, 2016, the United States will go to the polls. On November 10, McDermott+Consulting and McDermott Will & Emery will help you make sense of the results and discuss how the forthcoming changes will affect the health care sector.
While the race for the White House commands most of the attention, the battle for control of the US House of Representatives and Senate is of equal importance. The future of the Affordable Care Act hangs in the balance, but that is not all that is relevant to the health care industry. Both candidates and parties have positions on health industry transformation, regulation, enforcement and payment.
Join McDermott+Consulting and McDermott Will & Emery as we discuss the following topics:
- Key takeaway from the election, including the process, logistics and implications of the transition
- What House and Senate control means for each party
- A look into the 2017 health policy and legislative agenda with a focus on
- The Affordable Care Act and Insurance Exchanges
- Drug pricing
- Health services payment transformation
- Health marketplace regulation and enforcement
McDermott+Consulting speakers include
For more information, please contact Jennifer Randles.