McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP
London EC2N 4AY
8.45 am – Registration and breakfast
9.00 – 10.15 am – Employment seminar and discussion
At the next session in our popular HOW TO series of practical seminars, we will be looking at HOW TO… Handle Making Changes to Terms and Conditions of Employment. We would be delighted if you could join us.
In this session, we will provide a simple overview and explanation of the current legal landscape and walk you through straightforward answers to questions such as:
- How far can a contractual right to amend employment terms take you?
- If you can’t rely on a contractual right to vary, what are your options?
- How much do you need to consult with an employee about changing terms, and what should that process look like?
- What if an employee won’t agree to accept the change?
- Do you have to get an employee’s express written consent to a change or can you rely on implied acceptance?
- How does TUPE impact an employer’s right to change terms of employment?
This session will be useful to all HR professionals and in-house legal counsel.Members of the McDermott London Employment Team will be on hand before and after the seminar to discuss any particular questions you may have.