08:30am to 02:00pm
Language: The conference will be held in English
Fees: There is no fee to attend the conference
Agenda: Download the agenda here
The conference aims to provide an overview of the latest developments and trends in the arbitration sphere through a comparative approach of France as a major worldwide arbitration hub and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as a growing arbitration hub.
You will also have the opportunity to hear from leading experts who will share their insights and experiences on the issues arising from the recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitration awards respectively in France and the UAE. This first of its kind event is a ‘must attend’ for arbitration professionals.
- Alexis Mourre, President, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Renaud Sorieul, Director of the International Trade Law Division of the UN Office of Legal Affairs, and Secretary of UNCITRAL
- Mohamed Shelbaya, Partner, Shearman & Sterling – Paris
- Karim Nassif, Partner, Lefèvre Pelletier & Associés, Avocats (LPA)
- Nicolas Castell, French Department of Justice
- Arnaud Raynouard, Professor of Law, Université Paris-Dauphine
- Jacob Grierson, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Mercedes Torres Lagarde, Case Manager, Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Hassan Arab, Co-Head of Litigation, Partner, Deputy Managing Partner, Al Tamimi & Company
- Sara Koleilat-Aranjo, Senior Associate, Al Tamimi & Company
- Jalal El-Ahdab, Partner, Ginestié Magellan Paley-Vincent – Paris
- Business professionals
- Corporate counsel
- Legal directors
- Legal practitioners
The conference is the perfect platform for those who want to keep up to date on the latest arbitration developments in the area and network with senior representatives from the arbitration community.
*Please note: for those travelling to Paris, all travel and accommodation costs will need to be managed at your own expense.