11:00 am – 2:00 pm — Program, Lunch and Networking
McDermott Will & Emery
444 West Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60606-0029
McDermott is launching a new working group made up of up-and-coming employee benefit professionals to discuss key employer benefit issues and trends. This group will provide benefit professionals with tools to better serve employees in an ever-changing and evolving benefits landscape.
Presentations will tackle the latest benefits hot topics and best practice solutions, supplemented with important networking opportunities aimed at connecting tomorrow's benefit leaders with a broad network of professionals. Join us for the inaugural meeting of this new working group, and enjoy the company and the view at our new office on the Chicago riverfront.
Planned agenda topics include
- Student Loan Repayment as an Employee Benefit
- Health Care Reform under the New Administration
- Lunch Presentation: Benefits Best Practices and Common Mistakes
- What You Should Know About Telemedicine
- Employee Benefit Issues to Consider in Mergers and Acquisitions
- How to Select and Work with a Third-Party Administrator
We would like to hear from you! Please contact Erin Nelson or +1 202 756 8068 for more information or if there is a specific topic of interest you would like to hear about at a Benefits Emerging Leaders Working Group Meeting.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
Bobby LoebBobby Loeb, Alliance Pension Consultants, LLC