Andrew C. Liazos will present "A Primer on Delaware Corporate Law for Compensation Specialists and the Latest Delaware Cases" at the ALI Executive Compensation 2017: Strategy, Design and Implementation webcast segment. Authoritative faculty of current and former key government, business, legal and technical experts will discuss the most salient issues in executive compensation.
Topics will include:
- Why it will be harder to get your stock plan approved
- The latest word from the IRS and Tresury
- Whether to keep or remove executive proxy provisions
- Delaware corporate law for compensation specialists
- What's new with executive agreements?
- Current issues on pay-for-performance
- Late-breaking developments in executive compensation
- Future of CEO pay ratio rule
- Dodd-Frank and other regulations under the new administration