Please join McDermott Will & Emery for an in-depth workshop on the practical implications of contractual law reform. Our speakers will cover:
- What will be the immediate impact on M&A of the reform of the law of contracts?
- What are the practical consequence stemming from the new tests which entered into force on October 1, 2016?
- What are the litigation risks linked to this new regime?
Our partners Thibaud Forbin and Alexis Werl will be seeking to answer these questions through the course of this round table.
Impact on pre-contractual negotiations;
- Breakdown of talks
- General requirement for information
Impact on the drafting of contracts;
- Pre-emptive rights of the beneficiary
- Membership agreements
- Assignation to a third party
- Conditions precedent
To register, please contact Mireya Berteau
*This event will be in French*