Jay H. Reiziss will participate on a panel entitled "Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights in the US" at the China Intellectual Property Road Show: Detroit. This road show — which is being held by the Elijah J. McCoy Midwest Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and the USPTO Office of Policy and International Affairs — brings together policy makers and leaders on China IP issues from the US government, academia and legal industry. Speakers from US Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Justice will share their insights on critical issues involving China IP that benefit US IP right holders.
Topics will include:
- Overview of Intellectual Property in China
- Creating and Managing IP Portfolios
- Brand Protection/Anti-counterfeiting
- Enforcing Intellectual-Property Rights in the US
- US-China: Competition and Collaboration — Michigan Experience
- Section 337 practices