Marc E. Sorini will co-chair the 22nd Annual National Super Conference. This conference will feature speakers from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, Boston Beer Company, Brewers Association, California Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation, California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Diageo North America, Michigan Liquor Control Commission, National Beer Wholesalers Association, Oregon Liquor Control Commission, Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board, WX Brands and the nation's leading law firms.
Topics will include:
- TTB Update
- State Regulators Panel
- How Marijuana Interacts with the Alcohol Industry
- Trade Practice Developments
- When Is a Wine Not a Wine?
- Crisis Management
- What the Heck Is a Hard Seltzer?
- Alcohol Regulatory & Distribution Issues in the Transactional Context
- Trends in Retailer Liability
- Frequent Subtopics in Supplier-Distributor Litigation
- Producers Making Retail Sales - Expanding the Market or Threat to Competition?
- Recent Industry Trademark Developments
- Private Label Legal Issues