Justin Jesse will present "Tax Concerns for US Persons Investing or Operating Outside of the US (Outbound Investments) — Active Business Operations" at PLI's Basics of International Taxation 2017.
Topics will include:
- Overview of United States International Tax System
- International Tax Reporting and Dealing with Noncompliance
- Outbound Transfers of Intangible Assets and Treatment of Foreign Currency
- Tax Concerns for Foreign Persons Investing in the United States
- Transfer Pricing — Inbound and Outbound