Nicole K. Mann, Jane Zhao and Jared R. Cloud will present "Silent Trusts: Balancing Competing Interests and Implementing the Settlor's Intentions" at the 43rd Notre Dame Tax and Estate Planning Institute.
Topics will include:
- Succession Planning for the Family Business with Active and Passive Children as Co-Owners
- Momma Always Liked You Best: Mediation as an Alternative for Estate and Trust Disputes
- Pre-Sale Due Diligence: Getting Your Business Ready to Sell
- How Courts Unravel Asset Protection Trust Strategies and Protecting Your Trust
- Win, Win Strategies for Donor-Centric Charitable Giving
- Aggressive Tax Planning and the Ethical Advisor: Beyond Zealous Advocacy and What to do When the Referral Proposes Questionable Structures