Jennifer Geetter and Daniel Gottlieb will present "Licensing and Deploying Digital Health Solutions" at the 29th Annual All Hands Meeting.
Discussion will include:
- Building the case for digital health solutions to health sector customers already bombarded with IT demands and emerging technology pitches
- Developing and branding your solutions consistent with health care research norms and consumer protection laws
- Impact of current private and government health insurance environment on need for particular solution features and implications for sales pitch to health care provider and health plan customers
- Designing user-friendly security controls to comply with HIPAA security standards
- TCPA compliance requirements for solutions that enable mobile calls and text messages to engage patients and other consumers
- HIPAA requirements for aggregation of consumers' personal information both to serve customers and also for secondary data business