Lunch & Program: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm EDT
Cocktail Reception: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm EDT
The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel
212 E 42nd St.
New York, NY 10017
Join McDermott Will & Emery and Grant Thornton for a complimentary, half-day program during which we'll discuss recent trends with investments in municipal and European distressed credits, as well as distressed retail, energy and European assets.
The program will cover:
- Recent trends in distressed industries and what they mean for your portfolio and investment decisions
- Winning investment strategies for municipal bonds and distressed assets
- Understanding US tax incentives for investing in energy assets
- How to identify future opportunities in the European market and get in early
- Predictions for hot investment areas in 2018
- And more.
Networking and cocktails to follow.
McDermott proudly presents this event in collaboration with our strategic partner, Grant Thornton.
Municipal Bonds Fund Market
Get a nuts-and-bolts explanation of key terms used in municipal bonds, how they compare to corporate bonds and what impact Puerto Rico has had on the market.
Distressed Renewable Energy
Learn the essentials of distressed asset sales and US tax incentives related to renewable energy, and get pointers on recent trends in the market.
Distressed Retail – US and Europe
Find out what winning strategies are being employed in the US, UK and Germany and learn what you need to know about lease and contract rejections under US bankruptcy law.
Restructuring Trends in Europe
Learn the pros and cons of investing strategies employed in the US, UK and Germany and find out where future opportunities may lie.
For more information, please contact Leigha Jensen.