Peter Faber and Alysse McLoughlin will present at "Nuts & Bolts of State and Local Tax 2018."
This program is designed for corporate tax managers, tax attorneys, accountants and anyone interested in understanding the basics of state and local taxation.
- The basic principles of corporate and individual income and sales taxation
- Structuring businesses so as to minimize state and local tax
- Real property transfer tax and property tax issues
- The emerging tax issues resulting from on-line business operations and the Internet
- The effects of the federal tax reform legislation