Alexander Lee will speak on Tax Reform and M&A: What You Need to Know. Learn how tax reform will affect you and how you should respond.
The new tax bill signed into law on December 22, 2017 brings about sweeping changes to many aspects of the US tax system, including mergers and acquisitions. Understanding the complex ramifications of the new tax law and how it will impact your company is critical.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of tax reform
- The impact of tax reform on M&A activity
- The different forms of M&A (Stock, Asset, Merger)
- Explain tax implications for C Corporation vs. S Corporation, Partnerships or Limited Liabilities Companies
- How to navigate tax reform and critical tax-related issues to pay attention to
- How tax laws may impact valuations of targets