7:30 – 8:30 pm CDT — Registration and Networking Breakfast
8:30 – 5:00 pm CDT — Program including Lunch
5:00 – 6:00 pm CDT — Cocktail Reception
McDermott Will & Emery
444 W. Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60606
The 2017 reform legislation brought about the most sweeping changes to the tax code in a generation, with wide-ranging implications for both US and International businesses. So, how do business leaders plan in this new regime?
Join McDermott for our inaugural Tax Symposium, an exclusive full-day program led by senior McDermott practitioners. Discussion topics will focus on critical issues, including:
- Assessing the interaction and overlap of key international provisions
- Designing cutting-edge planning strategies by phase (short-, medium-, and long-term) and geography, taking into account potential responses by states and foreign governments
- Optimizing IP and supply chain planning
- Planning for M&A transactions under the new rules
- Developing strategies in response to the changes in deductibility of executive compensation and employee fringe benefits
- Preparing for potential tax controversy, assessing current positions and exploring technical corrections and regulatory challenges
Our 2018 Symposium is a must-attend event for senior tax and employee benefits leaders seeking to optimize the opportunities and navigate the risks brought about by tax reform legislation.
If you have any questions, please email Esther Stone.