Partner A. Marisa Chun will present at the “Litigating & Defending Trade Secret & Employee Mobility Claims -2018” Conference.
With the rising number of executives and employees leaving one company to start or join a direct competitor, companies must protect their trade secrets. This program will provide participants with strategic advice on how to protect company trade secrets, guard against employee raids, recruit from competitors without being sued, and address the key issues that arise when employees leave to compete with their former employers.
Program Topics will include:
- Forensic Investigation/Strategies for Lawfully On-Boarding A Competitor's Employees
- Preparation and Filing of Lawsuit: What Claims to Plead, Or Omit, and Why
- Developing the Litigation Objectives(Definition of Winning, and Identifying Early Inflection Points for Settling or Securing a Win)
- To TRO or Not to TRO -- What are the Questions?
- How to Efficiently Prepare a Code-Compliant 2019.210 Identification/5 Strategic Ways to Challenge a 2019.210 Identification
- Specific Discovery Strategies for Trade Secret Cases
- Preparing Jury Instructions, Special Verdict Forms and Selecting A Jury