8.00am - 2.30pm CEST
Nimb Hotel (Tivoli Gardens)
McDermott Will & Emery, and various international law firms, are pleased to host an exclusive health and life sciences M&A symposium on June 13, following the ABA International Section Life Sciences conference in Copenhagen.Speakers will include leading experts from the industry and various international lawyers, who will discuss the latest developments in health and life sciences transactions, with a particular focus on how investors can manage potential regulatory barriers.Key topics will include:
- Cross-border drug trading: Regulatory challenges within the EU and beyond
- Regulatory restrictions: Do the regulatory restrictions, such as the corporate practice of medicine doctrine, keep health service markets national and hinder the emergence of global players?
- eHealth platform mergers and acquisitions: The big data value proposition of eHealth platforms to "traditional players" in the health sciences space
- Big pharma and venture capital investments: Research and development through acquisitions
- Generics: Regulatory constraints to their growth and the emergence of global players