12:00 – 1:00 pm EDT — Lunch & Fireside Chat
1:00 – 5:00 pm EDT — Panel Presentations
5:00 – 7:00 pm EDT — Networking Reception
Grand Hyatt New York
109 E 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
Join McDermott on June 6 for our annual Boot Camp for Private Equity Professionals to find out exactly what you need to know about the latest legal considerations in LBO transactions. Now in its 8th year, this program has helped 1,500+ junior and mid-level investment professionals across four cities learn about the nuts and bolts of LBOs from a legal perspective.
In addition to substantive panels, interactive team segments and a networking cocktail reception, seasoned private equity professionals will discuss the latest industry trends and field your questions on how to get ahead in your career.
The 2018 agenda includes:
- Fireside Chat
- Key Components You Should Know about Purchase Agreements
- Compensating Management
- Impact of Tax Reform on Private Equity M&A
- Market Trends in LBO Financings
- Deep Dive: Interactive Training Exercise – Apply What You’ve Learned in a Real World Scenario
- Industry Panel: A Conversation with Seasoned Private Equity Professionals
Please contact Anya Kielbik with any questions on this program.