12:30 pm CDT
1:30 pm EDT
Join us on October 23 for an in-depth discussion of the topics included in the Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup Q3 report, which focuses on emerging trends related to health care fraud and abuse, and other trends we observe across the health care industry. The webinar will include discussion on:
- Practical applications of recent guidance from the US Department of Justice (DOJ);
- A recent blow to DOJ’s effort to use the federal False Claims Act (FCA) to attack Medicare Advantage reimbursement;
- Continued enforcement efforts at the state and federal level to combat the opioid crisis;
- Potential changes to the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute and how they could impact on the enforcement landscape; and
- Lower court interpretations of the landmark Escobar case.
For more information about this webinar, please contact Kristina Repko.