7:30 – 7:55 am PST: Breakfast and Registration
8:00 am – 12:15 pm: Programs
9850 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
McDermott Will & Emery’s 2018 Private Client Forum will be held in Los Angeles on November 7. At the complimentary program, our panel of seasoned speakers will lead discussions on a wide range of topics relevant to ultra-high net worth families and their advisers.Presentations include:
- Checkered News for Charitable Giving: Recent Developments
- Avoiding the Penalty Box: Tax Opinions and Other Defenses
- Approaching the Checkered Flag: Deathbed Planning for the Final Lap of Life
- In Comp We Trust: Recent Trends in Family Office Structuring and Compensation
- Getting Lucky with Prop. 13: Unraveling California's Property Tax Regime
MCLE credit is pending in California, Illinois, New York and Texas. A Uniform Certificate of Attendance will be made available to participants requesting MCLE credit in all other states. CPE credit is pending in Illinois and California. A Uniform Certificate of Completion will be made available to participants requesting CPE credit in all other states.
Forum attendance is by invitation only. If you know other family office representatives or advisers working with ultra-high net worth families who may be interested in attending, please forward their full names and contact information to Azeema Batchelor.