- The program for this event will include a discussion of the following topics:
- 401(k) contribution developments for employees with student loan debt
- Recent IRS guidance on Code Section 162(m) grandfathering
- The interaction of the international tax provisions of BEAT, FDII, GILTI and Section 163(j) (including a discussion of how these rules apply in the case of partnerships)
- An overview of key state tax developments including the impact of the Wayfair case and how states are adapting to the new federal tax provisions
Following this CLE/CPE session, we invite you to join us at our holiday cocktail reception. Please feel free to forward this to friends, colleagues and mentors who may be interested in attending. All tax professionals who identify as women are welcome.
For more information, please contact Maria Dubinets.
Registration is now open.