ROME (20 October, 2016) – McDermott Will & Emery’s Italian team has secured six nominations for the prestigious TopLegal Awards 2016.
The Awards, held since 2007, promote excellence in the Italian legal market and continue to mark the evolution of the legal industry which has changed profoundly in recent years.
The Firm has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Innovation Law Firm of the Year
- Independent Authorities (competition law) Law Firm of the Year
- Independent Authorities (competition law) Lawyer of the Year (Veronica Pinotti)
- Tax – consultancy Lawyer of the Year (Andrea Tempestini)
- Banking & Finance Lawyer of the Year (Marco Cerritelli)
- Rising star (under 35) Lawyer of the Year (Valentina Perrone)
The winners will be announced at the annual awards ceremony which will be held on 21 November, 2016 in Milan.
“We are delighted to be shortlisted in so many categories”, said Massimo Trentino, head of the Firm’s Italian Practice. “We have a team of market leading lawyers, whose commitment to delivering the highest quality of client service has clearly been noticed and recognized by the market, and a wider legal community.”
Launched in 2004, TopLegal is the first legal market monthly and interactive multimedia platform in Italy. Its annual Awards recognize extraordinary advancements achieved by law firms in a particular legal or industry area.