McDermott Will & Emery, the leading healthcare law firm, is hosting its 7th annual Healthcare Services Private Equity Leadership Forum on Friday, October 25, 2019, at the Lotte New York Palace.
The forum will include speakers from Advent International, Apax Partners, Centerbridge, General Atlantic, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
“The healthcare private equity market has never been hotter and the opportunities, and challenges, for our clients have never been greater,” said Ira Coleman, chairman of McDermott Will & Emery and chair of the conference.
“Our Forum is the only event that brings together more than 300 innovative healthcare executives, investors, bankers and leaders to discuss ways to maximize these opportunities, avoid the pitfalls and built for success,” he added.
In 2018, Forum participants and their funds represented more than $3.2 trillion in AUM and raved about how the event was relevant, efficient, and an unparalleled networking opportunity. The 2019 Forum is expected to be the largest yet.
Panel topics will include:
- Trends in Healthcare Investing – Moderator: Ira Coleman
- Spotlight on Practice Management – Moderator: Jerry Sokol
- Market Outlook on Behavioral Health Investing – Moderator: Joel Rush
- The Investment Bankers’ Perspective on Healthcare Services – Moderator: Kristian Werling
- Value Investing: Creativity with Distressed Situations – Moderator: Felicia Perlman
- Investing In and Navigating Managed Care – Moderator: Kate McDonald
- View from the Hill & Beyond: Policy Updates Impacting Healthcare Services – Moderator: Jason Caron
- Evolving Investments in Pharmacy Services – Moderator: Karen Gibbs
The event is open to the media, but advanced notice is required. The event is on background-basis only and not for attribution. To register, please contact Stephen Hastings at email@example.com or +1 202 756 8052 or Rebecca Shore at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202 756 8987.
McDermott Will & Emery is the nation’s leading healthcare law firm. The Health Industry Advisory group is the only health practice to receive top national rankings from U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms,” Chambers USA, The Legal 500 US, and Law360. The practice was also recognized by Chambers as “Health Team of the Year” in 2010, 2013, 2017 and 2019. McDermott has held the top spot in PitchBook’s League Tables as the most active firm for healthcare private equity since 2017.
McDermott Will & Emery partners with leaders around the world to fuel missions, knock down barriers and shape markets. With more than 20 locations on three continents, our team works seamlessly across practices, industries and geographies to deliver highly effective—and often unexpected—solutions that propel success. More than 1,100 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve.
Stephen Hastings+1 202 756 8056
Rebecca Shore+1 202 756 8987