International law firm McDermott Will & Emery represented Center for Diagnostic Imaging, a portfolio company of private equity firm Wellspring Capital Management LLC, in its acquisition of U.S. MRI, the largest independent advanced medical imaging center in Utah.
- This transaction was completed on November 3, 2020.
- McDermott Will & Emery acted as legal counsel to Wellspring Capital Management LLC and its portfolio company Center for Diagnostic Imaging.
- McDermott represented Wellspring in connection with its recent acquisitions of Cadence Petroleum Group, Paragon Films, Lucky Strike Entertainment and CDI Diagnostic Imaging. Most recently, McDermott represented Wellspring Capital Management in the sale of its portfolio company Help at Home.
- McDermott’s representation also included an amendment to CDI’s senior secured credit facility with Cerberus Business Finance Agency, LLC, as the administrative agent and collateral agent for the lenders.
- The McDermott team was led by Wellspring relationship partner Frank Steinherr and Patrick Rowe, Smith Alpert and Emily Jewell with support from Sarah Kitchell, George Tzanetakos, Daniel Zucker, Ashley Fischer, Jennifer Mikulina, Harold Davidson, Dan Martin, Michelle Strowhiro, Joe Urwitz, Mark Collins and Bethany Hatef. Financial support was led by Stephanie McCann and Nicole Briody.
McDermott Will & Emery partners with leaders around the world to fuel missions, knock down barriers and shape markets. Our team works seamlessly across practices and industries to deliver highly effective—and often unexpected—solutions that propel success. More than 1,200 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve.
KERRI CHACE+1 617 535 4145