McDermott Works With RWE Innogy and Friel Green Power in the Sale of Biomass in Central Sicily

Overview


Carsten Steinhauer and Valentina Sarrocco were the McDermott lawyers assisting RWE Innogy in the sale of 80% of the share capital of the biomass power plant for Enna (Sicily) to Friel Green Power. RWE Innogy, with a 80% stake, and Friel, with the remaining 20%, were the only partners left in the joint venture. The biomass power plant has a production capacity of 18.7 megawatts.Read the full article