Brian Ingram focuses his practice on corporate and transactional matters.
He has a varied practice which spans Private Equity and Family Office acquisitions and divestures; financing transactions consisting of Asset Based Loans, revolving and term facilities, including project finance.
Brian also concentrates on federal energy regulatory law, particularly as it relates to electric power and natural gas pipelines.
- Advised Velocity Purchaser Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates in the structuring and negotiation and documentation of amendments to its senior and subordinated credit facilities
- Represented a private equity sponsor and developer in the completion of construction financing, tax equity investment commitment and entry into a joint venture for contribution of tax-advantaged equipment for the repowering and upgrade of a group of four existing wind energy facilities located in New York
- Advised CenterGate Capital, LP, an Austin-based private equity firm, and its portfolio company OEHC MidCo Holdings Corp. in its acquisition of Blaze Equipment, LLC, a leading North American distributor and lessor of foundation drill rigs
- Represented privately-owned global clothing brand and leading North American distributor of imprintable apparel and accessories, in its sale to private investment firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
- Represented Credit Suisse in connection with a tax equity investment in residential solar systems across the US
- Represented leading Boston-based private equity firm and its portfolio company, in the negotiation, documentation and execution of a $13 million secured credit facility with Silicon Valley Bank as the administrative agent
- Advised a business and financial services company and its affiliated companies in the negotiation and documentation of an amendment to their senior secured credit facility with Comvest Capital IV, LP
Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, JD, cum laude, 2020
Amherst College, BA, 2015
District of Columbia