Emidio Cacciapuoti focuses his practice in tax and regulatory aspects of funds, alternative investment fund structures and carried-interest schemes. He also deals with a wide range of tax issues related to financing, multinational enterprises and private individuals.
His clients include domestic and international companies, private equity firms, financial services companies and family offices across a variety of sectors.
- Chambers Europe 2023, Band 2 in Private Equity and Band 4 in Tax
- Chambers Europe : “The talented Emidio Cacciapuoti … gains substantial client praise for his excellent technical skills and prompt response times.”
- The Legal 500 EMEA, 2021
- According to Legal 500: “[their] responses use the appropriate language in each case. It assisted with local tax aspects of the structuring of a private equity fund. Emidio Cacciapuoti ‘gives the advice we need’, say clients.”
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Milan Board of Dottori Commercialisti (Tax Advisers)
Leiden University, LLM, 2002
University of Pavia, 1996