Jennifer Ronz focuses her practice on large-scale commercial dispute resolution as well as contentious tax and trust matters. She has acted for a wide range of claimants and defendants across various forms of dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration and mediation in multiple jurisdictions.
Jennifer has a wealth of experience handling high-value disputes on behalf of corporate clients and ultra-high net worth individuals within the United Kingdom and globally on a variety of contractual disputes, insolvencies, fraud and shareholder/director disputes.
- Acted in a confidential ICC arbitration related to an arms contract with a Middle Eastern state*
- Assisted in a multimillion pound claim regarding the ownership of shares in a BVI company involving proceedings in the BVI Commercial Court and Privy Council*
- Defended a number of claims brought pursuant to the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, bringing claims regarding the removal of trustees and executors as well as applications to the Court of Protection*
Matters handled prior to joining McDermott
- The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom, Trusts and Personal Tax Law, Ones to Watch, 2023
- STEP, Worldwide Excellence Award, Advanced Certificate in Trust Disputes, 2018
Cardiff Law School, LPC, 2009
Cardiff University, LLB, Law, 2008
England and Wales