Patrick Rowe focuses his practice on representing private equity and other investment funds, private and public companies, and family offices in a wide variety of transactional matters, with an emphasis on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, restructurings, joint ventures, and general corporate counseling.
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Vallen Distribution, a leading provider of indirect industrial supplies, from the Sonepar Group
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC portfolio company LindFast Solutions Group in its acquisition of Fasteners & Fittings, Inc., an Ontario-based distributor of imperial, metric, and stainless-steel fasteners
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC portfolio company LindFast Solutions Group in its acquisition of Solution Industries, a manufacturer and distributer of fasteners
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC in its acquisition of EmpiRx Health, a value-based pharmacy benefit manager
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Aurora Plastics, a leading producer of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and other customized polymer compounds, from Wind Point Partners and the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC in its sale of Spartech, LLC, a plastic packaging products manufacturer, to The Jordan Company, L.P.
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC portfolio company Spartech, LLC in its acquisition of Tufpak, Inc. and WADCO, Inc.
- Representation of Wellspring Capital Management LLC portfolio company Center for Diagnostic Imaging in its acquisition of U.S. MRI, the largest independent advanced medical imaging center in the State of Utah
- Representation of WindRose Health Investors, LLC portfolio company Curation Health, LLC in its Series A financing round with Deerfield Management Company, L.P.
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC portfolio company Harrington Industrial Plastics LLC in its acquisition of Aetna Plastics Corp.
- Representation of Golden LivingCenters, a healthcare service company, in the sale of its hospice and palliative care business to Amedisys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMED)
- Representation of Vitreo-Retinal Medical Group, Inc. (d/b/a Retinal Consultants Medical Group), Northern California’s premier eye and retinal physician-care practice, in its affiliation with Webster Equity Partners and the formation of Retinal Consultants of America, a practice management organization serving retina providers throughout the United States
- Representation of Nautic Partners, LLC in its acquisition of Harrington Industrial Plastics, LLC, a leading US-based distributor of industrial plastic piping products
- Representation of WindRose Health Investors, LLC in its sale of Trust Healthcare Consulting Services, LLC, a provider of health information management, remote and outsourced coding, and compliance monitoring services, to a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group
- Representation of The Blackstone Group portfolio company Alight Solutions, LLC in its acquisition of Wipro’s Workday and Cornerstone OnDemand business*
- Representation of Colfax Corporation in its acquisition of DJO Global, a leading orthopedic device manufacturing company*
- Representation of Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co. LLC in the sale of portfolio company InMotion, the largest airport-based digital accessories retailer in North America, to WH Smith PLC*
- Representation of The Blackstone Group portfolio company Alight Solutions, LLC in its acquisition of Compass Professional Health Services, a health care technology company providing advocacy and network optimization services in the US*
- Representation of TDR Capital LLP in its acquisition of Target Logistics Management, LLC, a leading provider of full-service remote workforce accommodation solutions in the US*
- Representation of Concord Bicycle in its acquisition of Imagem Music Group, the world’s largest independent music publisher*
- Representation of a Chinese multinational conglomerate corporation in its proposed acquisition of Dick Clark Productions, Inc. and owner of Time Life, a multi-channel marketer, distributor and leader in direct-to-consumer marketing (This transaction did not close)*
- Representation of a Chinese multinational conglomerate corporation in its acquisition of World Triathlon Corporation (the operator of the Ironman Triathlon races) from Providence Equity Partners*
- Representation of Reuben Brothers Capital in its purchase from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of Metro International Trade Services, a global metals storage business. This transaction was named Cross Border M&A Deal of the Year at The M&A Advisors7th Annual International M&A Awards in 2015*
- Representation of Bretèche Industrie in its acquisition of Shick Solutions, a Kansas City-based, complete ingredient automation solution provider that designs, manufactures, installs and services automation systems for customers worldwide*
- Representation of Travelex Group in a competitive auction process resulting in the sale of its travel insurance business*
- Representation of Jones Lang LaSalle in its acquisition of BRG, a firm specializing in facilities management services and software implementation*
- Representation of BDR Thermea, a Dutch manufacturer of heating and hot water products, in its first U.S. acquisition, of ECR International*
- Representation of Private equity-backed Varsity Brands in its acquisition of The JAM Brands, an operator of cheerleading competitions and related products*
- Representation of private equity-backed Eighty Grade Media LLC in its acquisition of Baseball Prospectus, a platform that provides information for Major League Baseball teams, industry executives and fans*
*Matter handled prior to joining McDermott.
- The M&A Advisor Cross border M&A Deal of the Year, 2015
Association for Corporate Growth, member
Georgetown University Law Center, LLM, with distinction, 2012
Washington and Lee University School of Law, JD, 2010
Brown University, AB, 2006
Courts / Agencies
US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
US Tax Court