Simone Hussussian works with health and life sciences industry stakeholders on complex regulatory, enforcement, and transactional matters. Simone advises clients on a variety of issues, including fraud and abuse and reimbursement. Simone also performs due diligence on health industry transactions.
Prior to joining McDermott Will & Emery, Simone held roles with the Department of Health and Human Services’s Office of the Inspector General (HHS-OIG) and the legal department of a large healthcare provider. While in law school, Simone also worked as a judicial intern for the Hon. Wendy Beetlestone and the Hon. Michael M. Baylson of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- American Health Law Association
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, JD, 2020
- University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine, Master of Bioethics, 2020
- Creighton University, BA, summa cum laude, 2017