Marta Wrobel advises clients on corporate energy matters, with a particular focus on the oil and gas sector. She is experienced in dealing with various aspects of merger transactions, negotiating share purchase agreements, joint ventures, due diligence, legal compliance and complex commercial contracts. She has experience in oil and gas projects across Europe and North Africa.
Prior to joining the Firm, Marta was a part of an AIM-listed independent oil and gas exploration and production company, where she advised on governance and compliance issues and assisted on various corporate transactions, such as placings, mergers and reverse takeovers, giving her a breadth of hands-on experience and commercial exposure.
- Drafted and negotiated the purchase and sale agreement in relation to the transfer of an interest in an exploration license in an Eastern European country
- Drafted and negotiated a drilling contract and ancillary operational contracts in respect of a drilling campaign in North Africa, worth approximately $US4.5 million
- Drafted, reviewed and negotiated seismic acquisition agreements for a seismic acquisition and interpretation services in Central Europe
- Assisted on a case involving an AIM-listed oil and gas company in a dispute arising out of a joint venture agreement relating to a complex valuation of shares
- Legal 500 UK 2022 recommended in Finance: High Yield
- The M&A Advisor, “M&A Deal of the Year” International M&A Award Winner, 2019
- Legal 500 UK 2017 recommended in Projects, Energy and Natural Resources – Power