“One of the most valuable conferences of the year.” — CEO, Large Health Care Services Company
Now in its fifth year, McDermott Will & Emery’s exclusive, invitation-only Health Care Services Private Equity Leadership Forum offers an unrivaled opportunity to connect with senior leadership across the health care services industry.
Register today to join the 700+ executives from top management teams, private equity and investment banks who have already participated in the program.
- Heat Check: Hot Sectors in Health Care Services
- Cashing Out: The Art of the Successful Exit
- Update from the Hill: Health Care Reform and the Changing Reimbursement Landscape
- Bringing Real Value to Health Care Services Companies
- Steward Health/MPT Case Study: Leveraging REITs for Strategic Expansion
- Key Insights into the Physician Services Sector
- Building a Successful Health Care Services Management Team
McDermott is thrilled to announce Preet Bharara as our keynote speaker. Mr. Bharara is an American lawyer who served as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York from 2009 to 2017, nominated to the position by President Barack Obama. During his tenure, Mr. Bharara earned a reputation as one of “the nation’s most aggressive and outspoken prosecutors,” according to The New York Times. His office’s case against SAC Capital, for example, resulted in the largest fine ever paid in the history of insider trading prosecution and reportedly served as an inspiration for the television series Billions, currently airing on Showtime.
McDermott proudly presents this event in collaboration with our strategic partner, the Healthcare Private Equity Association.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES & QUESTIONS
For information on sponsorship opportunities or other questions regarding this program, please contact Marin Feldman.
Stay connected at #HPELeadership2017.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…