Latin America’s growing investment landscape brings with it unique challenges and opportunities for foreign investors. Join us for a discussion on key developments impacting companies with investments or operations in Brazil, Colombia and Mexico. We will provide practical insights into recent trends in business regulations and offer tips on how to effectively navigate them. We will also discuss how investors can benefit from the booming Latin American technology sector.
Our panelists and legal experts from Brazil, Colombia and Mexico will focus on:
- Business and investment regulations: trends and tips for foreign investors in dealing with the current regulatory framework
- Investments in the technology industry: opportunities and challenges in a booming sector
A Q&A session with the speakers will follow at the end of the webinar.
Our Guest Speakers
- Rodrigo Ferreira Figueiredo, Partner, Mattos Filho, London
- Lisa Worcman, Partner, Mattos Filho, São Paulo
- Bernardo Martínez-Negrete, Partner, Galicia Abogados, Mexico City
- Jaime Robledo Vásquez, Partner, Brigard Urrutia, Bogotá