The energy market has undergone significant change in the past 12 months, with even more on the horizon. Join us for a webinar series as we explore how these changes have shaped—and will continue to impact—the energy industry, including discussions of what’s to come.
On June 9, McDermott partners Edward Zaelke and Parker Lee will host Shawn Cumberland, Managing Partner of Energy Transition of EnCap Investments, and Alex Jackson, Director at Quantum Energy Partners, to discuss how private equity funds that traditionally focused on conventional oil and gas have pivoted to invest heavily in green energy businesses in connection with the energy transition.
During this 30-minute complimentary webinar, we will cover:
- What attracted both EnCap and Quantum to green energy investing and what each firm’s reactions have been to that approach
- Advantages and examples of approaching green energy investing with a fresh industry perspective
- Effectively communicating a long-term commitment to green energy investing
- Differences in the composition of, and relationships with, limited partners in their energy transition funds as compared to their conventional oil and gas funds
- Which aspects of the green energy market are attractive and which ones to stay away from